All CM Trailer Axles are manufactured using Rolled Hollow Section tube (RHS) and this offers many advantages over solid beam axles. They are as strong as solid beams, lighter in weight and can be Galvanised at an economical price.
The nominated Axle load is the total weight of both the trailer and the load carried.
- 150mm diameter Hub
- Axle 50mm x 50mm x 5mm RHS.
- You need to supply the Dimmensions A & B shown in the drawing below.
- We also need the following information with your order
- The Outside width of the Chassis?
- Are the Springs mounted Under or Over the Axle
- Please allow at 5 working days for delivery for the Black and DuraGalv Axles and 14 working days for Hot Dip Galvanising.